Need help

I've had windows xp for a long time, then I made a duel-boot system of
win98-winxp but no new added software but captured and saved files now break
into multiple files if there over 3.99gb and it would really help if anyone
could tell me how to make this stop and just make one big file?

Your limitation is the fat32 file system that Windows 98 installs. The
maximym file size is 4 gig. To work with larger size files you need the NTFS
file system, and Windows 98 IS NOT compatible with that. Only an NT based
O/S (Win2K, WinXP etc.) can use the NTFS file system.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

"Golden Scorpion" <Golden Scorpion@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in