Create Patitions

Hey XPerts,

Got Ghost. Need seperate partition to create image.

Only got one partition.

Q:! Can one create new partition once XP installed?

If so, how?

Thanks,

Thomas

peter

Not once you've installed the system, unless you want to reformat and
install it again at which time you could create the partition.
Use a programme like Partition Magic to get around the reinstallation issue.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
<thomastwamley@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hey XPerts,
>
> Got Ghost. Need seperate partition to create image.
>
> Only got one partition.
>
> Q:! Can one create new partition once XP installed?
>
> If so, how?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Thomas

You cannot do it from Windows. You will need a third party application such
as Partition Magic.

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert

<thomastwamley@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hey XPerts,
>
> Got Ghost. Need seperate partition to create image.
>
> Only got one partition.
>
> Q:! Can one create new partition once XP installed?
>
> If so, how?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Thomas

I agree with others, try Partition Magic.

OR, consider getting an external USB hard drive. GHOST 2003 or high is
supposed to be able to save/restore from those.