EQLive UI change?

In posting a recent question about chat window text in EQLive, I had
occasion to look at the chat window menu. I noticed a submenu that
lets me start a tell to any of my friends, or to anyone who's sent me
a tell since I started the client, or to any raid member.

I don't remember ever noticing those choices before. Did SOE slip in
a UI improvement without mentioning it, or was I just blind for a year?

-- Don.

-- Sukrasisx, Monk 51 on E. Marr Note: If you reply by mail,
-- Terrwini, Druid 41 on E. Marr I'll get to it sooner if you
-- http://www.iCynic.com/~don

Jonathan

Don Woods wrote:
> In posting a recent question about chat window text in EQLive, I had
> occasion to look at the chat window menu. I noticed a submenu that
> lets me start a tell to any of my friends, or to anyone who's sent me
> a tell since I started the client, or to any raid member.
>
> I don't remember ever noticing those choices before. Did SOE slip in
> a UI improvement without mentioning it, or was I just blind for a
> year?

You have been blind.

--
Sinaiel Soulmerchant
Wraith of Misericordia

"Don Woods" <don-ns@iCynic.com> wrote in message
> In posting a recent question about chat window text in EQLive, I had
> occasion to look at the chat window menu. I noticed a submenu that
> lets me start a tell to any of my friends, or to anyone who's sent me
> a tell since I started the client, or to any raid member.
>
> I don't remember ever noticing those choices before. Did SOE slip in
> a UI improvement without mentioning it, or was I just blind for a year?

you may have clicked the "tell window" option in the option displays - have
you been playing around with stuff in there?

--
eq2.najena.Simonette
eq2.najena.Floriana

"Jonathan" <phoenixprince@hotmail.com> writes:
> > I don't remember ever noticing those choices before. Did SOE slip in
> > a UI improvement without mentioning it, or was I just blind for a
> > year?
>
> You have been blind.

Lol, well, it won't have been the first time, thanks!