inbox outlook express

my inbox tells me I have 40 new messages, but I am unable to open any of
them......up at the top of the page it says Inbox outlook express " not
responding " My cursor stays in "hour glass". I have restarted my computer,
and also went
to my webmail and emptied out the inbox there. please advise. thanks
--
Frednavy
1 answer Last reply

    "Fred" <Fred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >my inbox tells me I have 40 new messages, but I am unable to open any of
    >them......up at the top of the page it says Inbox outlook express " not
    >responding " My cursor stays in "hour glass". I have restarted my computer,
    >and also went
    >to my webmail and emptied out the inbox there. please advise. thanks

    Rename the INBOX.DBX file in the Store Folder for OE and retry.You can
    find the Store Folder when you chek the settings in Tools > Options >
    Maintenance > Store Folder.

    --
    (tm)
    ICQ: 192649233