Help with gaming build for Diablo 3?

TyLeR115

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
Hey guys, first off I would like to say I am pretty much a noob when it comes to building a computer. i just know how to use them. I am interested in getting a gaming build to be able to run Diablo 3 on the highest settings without a problem. My problem is I that I want one that is already prebuilt or one you can customize on a site like ibuypower.com Playing Diablo 3 is probably the only thing it is going to be used for and maybe occasionally getting online but mainly just for playing Diablo 3. I would like to try and keep it around $800. If I can get something that will run it for cheaper that would be great $800 is just my max. If someone could possibly make me a build on ibuypower.com or point me in the right direction of an already built one that would be great.

TyLeR115

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
I know it would save me some money buying something like that and upgrading it a little bit, but I would much rather prefer to buy one already built or buy a customized one on ibuypower.com I just dont know exactly what I need as far as graphics cards, cpu, and all that goes