Runtime Error Line : 373

Hi,

I have been getting this error quite often. Does any 1 know why does this
come up.

Thanks

Dinesh Madan

Dinesh,
It comes up because you haven't told us when, what, or how your using
your computer. Being a mind reader, I am going to assume that it comes
up in Internet Explorer. If that the case, try a couple of things;

While in Internet Explorer, do a hard refresh - CTRL-F5

Your browser is not wanting to give up its cache. I suspect its one of
the bugs related to your cache being full and IE being unable to
overwrite it. Delete the cache from the Tools Menu > Internet Options,
Delete Cookies, Delete Files.
Best,
Treeman

--
Treeman

Hi,

Sorry i had missed that out. It happens when i try logging into MSN 7.0.

Dinesh

"Treeman" <Treeman.1qxrhd@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote in message

> Dinesh,
> It comes up because you haven't told us when, what, or how your using
> your computer. Being a mind reader, I am going to assume that it comes
> up in Internet Explorer. If that the case, try a couple of things;
>
> While in Internet Explorer, do a hard refresh - CTRL-F5
>
> Your browser is not wanting to give up its cache. I suspect its one of
> the bugs related to your cache being full and IE being unable to
> overwrite it. Delete the cache from the Tools Menu > Internet Options,
> Delete Cookies, Delete Files.
> Best,
> Treeman
>

> --
> Treeman

> Treeman's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=1260

Dinesh,
This is usually a script error that happens when a web page is trying
to load and the script is poorly written.
The option to turn off notification is in Tools->Internet
Options->Advanced and the tick box is "display a notification of every
script error."
But you say you get this when trying to "log-on to MSN."
Please describe the steps you are taking to log-on to MSN.
Do you have dial-up or broadband/dsl?
I know eventually I'll get enough info out of you to help.
Don't be shy!
Best,
Treeman

--