EQ2: Target group member's pets

In EQ1 I could toggle between a group member and their pet by pressing
the appropriate F key. This doesn't work in EQ2.

Is there a new key combination for it or is this not possible in EQ2?
Thanks,

Xanthalas

I dont have the manual to hand, but its either shift, alt or ctrl and
the function key I believe

On 12 Jan 2005 05:05:07 -0800, xanthalaseq@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

> In EQ1 I could toggle between a group member and their pet by pressing
> the appropriate F key. This doesn't work in EQ2.
>
> Is there a new key combination for it or is this not possible in EQ2?
> Thanks,
>
> Xanthalas

Are you saying that pressing the appropriate F key a second time is not
switching to their pet? That is what the manual says should happen. I
however, don't know if it works or not. I haven't grouped with any people
who have pets.

--
If it starts to make sense, you're in a cult.

Wolfie

xanthalaseq@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> In EQ1 I could toggle between a group member and their pet by pressing
> the appropriate F key. This doesn't work in EQ2.
>
> Is there a new key combination for it or is this not possible in EQ2?

Alt with the appropriate function key, I believe.