Sign in with
Your question

Low FPS in Rage PC

Last response: in Video Games
February 3, 2012 12:24:48 AM

Hey everyone,

I am currently playing Rage and am loving it! However, I have noticed that my FPS tend to hang around the 30's. I am running two 6950's in crossfire with a 955 black edition processor overclocked to 3.8 ghz. I SHOULD be getting much better FPS than what I am getting now, but I am not. And yes, I have downloaded and installed the current up to date Rage drivers. Thoughts?

More about : low fps rage

February 3, 2012 8:44:38 AM

dcboyz22 said:
Hey everyone,

I am currently playing Rage and am loving it! However, I have noticed that my FPS tend to hang around the 30's. I am running two 6950's in crossfire with a 955 black edition processor overclocked to 3.8 ghz. I SHOULD be getting much better FPS than what I am getting now, but I am not. And yes, I have downloaded and installed the current up to date Rage drivers. Thoughts?

rage came first with lots of problems with video cards, specially with amd, so make sure your game is in the last version, and also your catalyst drivers.

also check this out: http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/GPU121AMDCat...
m
l
February 3, 2012 8:54:32 AM

I'm also thinking you should be showing better than that... TSR (or some background program hanging - which might not at all be related to anything you are doing) possibly - How much RAM? Type of mobo/chipset?
m
l
February 3, 2012 9:26:10 PM

I figured it out....was being super blonde. Yeah.....really blonde.
m
l
!