no sound after upgrade to xp home edition

After upgrading from me to xp home edition I dont have any sound and the
error code I am getting is 28. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Harvey

Did you upgrade your drivers after you upgraded your operating system?

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."