Family Share Plan

Viper

I just looked on Verizon's web site and they have a new promo about family
share is 59.99 for 2 lines and $9.99 for an additional line. I just signed
up with verizon 1 month ago. I am paying $59.99 for the plan and 20 for each
line. All together I have 3 lines. I was wondering if Verizon customer
support will let me switch to that??? I just received my first bill and it
is $ 270.00. I would rather pay $ 9.99 for each additional line instead of
$ 20.00 which I think it kind of HIGH. I would like to get some in put for
people that have the family share plan.

I switched just be careful about switching as close to billing date as
possible

iwantthisname@gmail.com wrote:
> I switched just be careful about switching as close to billing date as
> possible

You don't have to be careful. If you want they will make the
switch effective *on* your billing date. No pro-rate that way.
On the numerous times I've switched they have always asked
and suggested that it may be better to switch on my billing
date to avoid potential pro-ration charges.

-Quick

> iwantthisname@gmail.com wrote:
>> I switched just be careful about switching as close to billing date as
>> possible
>
> You don't have to be careful. If you want they will make the
> switch effective *on* your billing date. No pro-rate that way.
> On the numerous times I've switched they have always asked
> and suggested that it may be better to switch on my billing
> date to avoid potential pro-ration charges.

I've also made changes to be effective on my billing date. It's worked once
in 3 request. When I didn't see the requested change take effect, I would
call CS. Both times, there was no record of the requested change. So, for
me, now I just wait until my start billing date and make the change.
Basically, I've been very pleased with the CS reps that I have dealt with.
This making the change early to be effective later is the only problem that
I've had.

Harold