Setup.exe /s Silent install

I have been working with using Silent installs for various programs, however
I have been looking for a switch where I can still have the installation read
from an .iSS answer file, but keep the setup from running silently. In some
cases I want my users to see the installation taking place, just not be able
to answer any of the setup questions.

Does anyone know any switches besides the /S that can accomplish this?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about setup silent install

    I would point you to whatever program vendor you are trying to install
    for command line switches. Also if you are in a domain environment you
    might take a look at using Active Directory to handle the application
    deployment to your desktops. Finally take a quickie look at
    www.appdeploy.com you may find some useful information for your particular
    application there.

    Sean

    "Drew" <Drew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have been working with using Silent installs for various programs,
    >however
    > I have been looking for a switch where I can still have the installation
    > read
    > from an .iSS answer file, but keep the setup from running silently. In
    > some
    > cases I want my users to see the installation taking place, just not be
    > able
    > to answer any of the setup questions.
    >
    > Does anyone know any switches besides the /S that can accomplish this?
    >
    > Thanks

Microsoft Windows XP