drew

I have been working with using Silent installs for various programs, however
I have been looking for a switch where I can still have the installation read
from an .iSS answer file, but keep the setup from running silently. In some
cases I want my users to see the installation taking place, just not be able
to answer any of the setup questions.

Does anyone know any switches besides the /S that can accomplish this?

Thanks

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I would point you to whatever program vendor you are trying to install
for command line switches. Also if you are in a domain environment you
might take a look at using Active Directory to handle the application
deployment to your desktops. Finally take a quickie look at
www.appdeploy.com you may find some useful information for your particular
application there.

Sean