Replies to random posts

Whoops. I forgot that I was supposed to be emptying the buffers in
Agent and answered a few posts that are probably weeks old. I
apologize and beg indulgence based on the fact that I'm down with the
flu.

--
--Jekke
=====================

"Jekke, Just Jekke" <jekke@REMOVEALLinsidejoke.tvCAPS> wrote in message
> Whoops. I forgot that I was supposed to be emptying the buffers in
> Agent and answered a few posts that are probably weeks old. I
> apologize and beg indulgence based on the fact that I'm down with the
> flu.

Not a good enough excuse.

Flogging it be for you, sir.

Lief wrote:
> "Jekke, Just Jekke" <jekke@REMOVEALLinsidejoke.tvCAPS> wrote in message
>
>>Whoops. I forgot that I was supposed to be emptying the buffers in
>>Agent and answered a few posts that are probably weeks old. I
>>apologize and beg indulgence based on the fact that I'm down with the
>>flu.
>

> Not a good enough excuse.
>
> Flogging it be for you, sir.

And you're not allowed to enjoy it. Much, anyway.

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 03:17:38 GMT, "Lief" <ask.me.for@it.com> wrote:

>"Jekke, Just Jekke" <jekke@REMOVEALLinsidejoke.tvCAPS> wrote in message
>> Whoops. I forgot that I was supposed to be emptying the buffers in
>> Agent and answered a few posts that are probably weeks old. I
>> apologize and beg indulgence based on the fact that I'm down with the
>> flu.
>
>Not a good enough excuse.
>
>Flogging it be for you, sir.

Use the cat-o-nine with the silver tips, please. It makes the
prettiest patterns.

--
--Jekke