Spooler Subsystem App Error"

I get this error message on start up and it keeps on bugging "Spooler
Subsystem App Error" until i disable print spooler in services section. Can
anyone help remove this error.

Also the printer icons dosent appear in the 'printer n faxes' section of
control panel. Would apprecite quick advice. Thanks

Saks

Duplicate posting, please see my response to your initial posting.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging