DaNa

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

When I was uninstalling Blubster from my computer the other day, I guess I
went a little remove-program-happy and uninstalled the wrong thing because
now my computer won't play ANY sounds (nothing comes from the speakers) and
whenever I click 'refresh' or certain buttons like "ok" -- a sound comes from
the modem I think. It's never did that before the other day when I was
uninstalling programs. My friend told me my problem sounded familiar, and
that she had to get a new computer to solve it. This only is ALREADY new.
Please help!!

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

"Where did my Sounds go?"

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Dana" <Dana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I was uninstalling Blubster from my computer the other day, I guess I
> went a little remove-program-happy and uninstalled the wrong thing because
> now my computer won't play ANY sounds (nothing comes from the speakers)
> and
> whenever I click 'refresh' or certain buttons like "ok" -- a sound comes
> from
> the modem I think. It's never did that before the other day when I was
> uninstalling programs. My friend told me my problem sounded familiar, and
> that she had to get a new computer to solve it. This only is ALREADY new.
> Please help!!

TRENDING THREADS