error message trying to uninstall program

hi ,am trying to uninstall a trail version of alcohol 120% but am having an
error msg
'internal error 25002, I thougth it was a general error But it occurs only
when tying to uninstall this program ,all the others install fine, any little
help will largely be appreciated. thanks

"dinolicito" <dinolicito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>hi ,am trying to uninstall a trail version of alcohol 120% but am having an
>error msg
>'internal error 25002, I thougth it was a general error But it occurs only
>when tying to uninstall this program ,all the others install fine, any little
>help will largely be appreciated. thanks

Uninstall the application manually. Scan the Registry for the name of
the application and the install folder and delete all the references.
Then wipe out the files for the program from the HDD.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233