error message trying to uninstall program

hi ,am trying to uninstall a trail version of alcohol 120% but am having an
error msg
'internal error 25002, I thougth it was a general error But it occurs only
when tying to uninstall this program ,all the others install fine, any little
help will largely be appreciated. thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about error message uninstall program

    "dinolicito" <dinolicito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >hi ,am trying to uninstall a trail version of alcohol 120% but am having an
    >error msg
    >'internal error 25002, I thougth it was a general error But it occurs only
    >when tying to uninstall this program ,all the others install fine, any little
    >help will largely be appreciated. thanks

    Uninstall the application manually. Scan the Registry for the name of
    the application and the install folder and delete all the references.
    Then wipe out the files for the program from the HDD.

    --
    (tm)
    ICQ: 192649233

Microsoft Error Message Windows XP