Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Data consumption for online gaming on ps3

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 6, 2012 5:40:43 AM

HI guys ,
I want to ask that if i am playing 6 hrs a day on my ps3 (FIFA 12), how much data it will consume in a month.:hello: 


Thank you!
February 6, 2012 9:50:38 AM

ARSHAAVIN said:
HI guys ,
I want to ask that if i am playing 6 hrs a day on my ps3 (FIFA 12), how much data it will consume in a month.:hello: 


Thank you!


online gaming data consumption? are you asking about how much DATA you will download/upload while playing online? if that is, i don't think will cross 1gb if you play a lot;
m
0
l
February 6, 2012 9:54:05 AM

ricardois said:
online gaming data consumption? are you asking about how much DATA you will download/upload while playing online? if that is, i don't think will cross 1gb if you play a lot;



It will not cross 1 gb ..really even if i play 6-8 hrs a day.
How can i reduce my ping...?
m
0
l
Related resources
February 6, 2012 10:00:20 AM

Hi :) 

Your PING is about your internet connection SPEED , you can buy a faster speed from your ISP...thats about all...

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
February 6, 2012 10:35:34 AM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

Your PING is about your internet connection SPEED , you can buy a faster speed from your ISP...thats about all...

All the best Brett :) 


this and also your ping will vary depending on the servers distance, if you live in america and are playing with someone in australia (example) your ping will increase a lot, so try to keep close to home filter servers for lowest ping, if the server is close and still high ping, than you should go for a better internet
m
0
l
February 6, 2012 4:33:05 PM

ricardois said:
this and also your ping will vary depending on the servers distance, if you live in america and are playing with someone in australia (example) your ping will increase a lot, so try to keep close to home filter servers for lowest ping, if the server is close and still high ping, than you should go for a better internet




does high speed internet can provide me better lowest ping...thats what you wanna say.



m
0
l
February 6, 2012 4:43:30 PM

ARSHAAVIN said:
does high speed internet can provide me better lowest ping...thats what you wanna say.


yes but not only;

sometimes your connection is much slower than another player but the server is closer to you, so you get a ping lower than the other player;

The best ping will be from close locations (playing on a server from your city);
m
0
l
!