4 gig ram with 3 gig switch

I am looking for information on how to set this up and test that it is
working. If anyone has information please let me know.

Thanks
Scott

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

See Microsoft KB article 833721 Available switch options for the Windows XP
and the Windows Server 2003 boot.ini files

"millisb" <millisb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for information on how to set this up and test that it is
> working. If anyone has information please let me know.
>
> Thanks
> Scott

Jerry,

Thanks for the information, but I cant seem to find the right information
for xp pro. I see a lot of stuff for server, and excuse my stupidity. I am
not all up on all this stuff, but I need a way to test it as well to make
sure I installed it correctly. Do you have any suggestions on that as well?

Scott

"Jerry" wrote:

> See Microsoft KB article 833721 Available switch options for the Windows XP
> and the Windows Server 2003 boot.ini files
>
> "millisb" <millisb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am looking for information on how to set this up and test that it is
> > working. If anyone has information please let me know.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Scott

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Do a Google search on boot.ini switches.