4 gig ram with 3 gig switch

I am looking for information on how to set this up and test that it is
working. If anyone has information please let me know.

Thanks
Scott
3 answers Last reply
More about switch

    See Microsoft KB article 833721 Available switch options for the Windows XP
    and the Windows Server 2003 boot.ini files

    "millisb" <millisb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am looking for information on how to set this up and test that it is
    > working. If anyone has information please let me know.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Scott

    Jerry,

    Thanks for the information, but I cant seem to find the right information
    for xp pro. I see a lot of stuff for server, and excuse my stupidity. I am
    not all up on all this stuff, but I need a way to test it as well to make
    sure I installed it correctly. Do you have any suggestions on that as well?

    Scott

    "Jerry" wrote:

    > See Microsoft KB article 833721 Available switch options for the Windows XP
    > and the Windows Server 2003 boot.ini files
    >
    > "millisb" <millisb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I am looking for information on how to set this up and test that it is
    > > working. If anyone has information please let me know.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Scott

    Do a Google search on boot.ini switches.

    > Jerry,
    >
    > Thanks for the information, but I cant seem to find the right information
    > for xp pro. I see a lot of stuff for server, and excuse my stupidity. I am
    > not all up on all this stuff, but I need a way to test it as well to make
    > sure I installed it correctly. Do you have any suggestions on that as
    > well?
    >
    > Scott
    >
    > "Jerry" wrote:
    >
    >> See Microsoft KB article 833721 Available switch options for the Windows
    >> XP
    >> and the Windows Server 2003 boot.ini files
    >>
    >> "millisb" <millisb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >I am looking for information on how to set this up and test that it is
    >> > working. If anyone has information please let me know.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks
    >> > Scott

Switch RAM Microsoft Windows XP