4 gig ram with 3 gig switch

June 27, 2005 5:43:04 PM

I am looking for information on how to set this up and test that it is
working. If anyone has information please let me know.

Thanks
Scott

More about : gig ram gig switch

June 27, 2005 6:04:58 PM

See Microsoft KB article 833721 Available switch options for the Windows XP
and the Windows Server 2003 boot.ini files

"millisb" <millisb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for information on how to set this up and test that it is
> working. If anyone has information please let me know.
>
> Thanks
> Scott
Anonymous
June 28, 2005 10:10:07 AM

Jerry,

Thanks for the information, but I cant seem to find the right information
for xp pro. I see a lot of stuff for server, and excuse my stupidity. I am
not all up on all this stuff, but I need a way to test it as well to make
sure I installed it correctly. Do you have any suggestions on that as well?

Scott

"Jerry" wrote:

> See Microsoft KB article 833721 Available switch options for the Windows XP
> and the Windows Server 2003 boot.ini files
>
> "millisb" <millisb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am looking for information on how to set this up and test that it is
> > working. If anyone has information please let me know.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Scott

June 28, 2005 7:04:47 PM

Do a Google search on boot.ini switches.

!