Blank Spaces in Add and Remove Programe

elise

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

I have long areas of nothing in my add and remove programs in the
control panel. All programs are listed but I have to scroll and scroll
and scroll to get past the blank areas. Please be patient with a senior
citizen in need of help

--
elise

Hi Elise

Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 226 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups