Cleaning up Hard Drive

Hi
I did a search for large files and found the following:
• MEMORY.DMP: 523856 KB DMP file
• Driver.cab : 74902 KB Zip Genius cab file

The “driver.cab� file also shows in my Zip Genius utility; what are these
files and can I safely delete them? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about cleaning hard drive

    The first is a dump file created when the operating system last blue
    screened and can be deleted. The second doesn't appear operating system
    related.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "firewire" wrote:
    | Hi
    | I did a search for large files and found the following:
    | . MEMORY.DMP: 523856 KB DMP file
    | . Driver.cab : 74902 KB Zip Genius cab file
    |
    | The "driver.cab" file also shows in my Zip Genius utility; what are these
    | files and can I safely delete them? Thanks.

Genius Hard Drives Zip Windows XP