Cleaning up Hard Drive

June 28, 2005 5:18:05 PM

Hi
I did a search for large files and found the following:
• MEMORY.DMP: 523856 KB DMP file
• Driver.cab : 74902 KB Zip Genius cab file

The “driver.cab� file also shows in my Zip Genius utility; what are these
files and can I safely delete them? Thanks.

More about : cleaning hard drive

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 11:43:01 PM

The first is a dump file created when the operating system last blue
screened and can be deleted. The second doesn't appear operating system
related.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional