Growing pagefile

June 29, 2005 8:57:47 AM

Hi

I am currently testing some third-party software on Win XP Pro and my
page file has grown to 1.75 Gig and still growing.

Is there a utility that can tell me what is in the pagefile and how
much space it is taking up.

Thanks

--
darronb
darronb's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=2819

More about : growing pagefile

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 1:38:01 PM

"darronb" <darronb.1rdw0h@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote...

> I am currently testing some third-party software on Win XP Pro and my
> page file has grown to 1.75 Gig and still growing.
>
> Is there a utility that can tell me what is in the pagefile and how
> much space it is taking up.

Task Manager shows the overall usage on the performance tab. You can also add
the "VM size" column to the Processes tab so you can monitor it dynamically by
the process that is using it.
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 9:25:35 PM

XP Page File Monitor