Justin

Does anyone know where I can find a simple batch file that will hog system
resources? I need to run it to test my system. I used something similar to
that in a Microsoft XP training class, but I am not sure where I would find
something like that outside of the class.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:DD0D95F3-293F-494E-9D26-9B35E6435622@microsoft.com,
Justin <Justin@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Does anyone know where I can find a simple batch file that will hog
> system resources? I need to run it to test my system. I used
> something similar to that in a Microsoft XP training class, but I am
> not sure where I would find something like that outside of the class.

Cpukiller 3:
http://www.cpukiller.com/

It's shareware so you can try it if you want before buying it.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes