*.LNK has gone mad - PLEASE HELP

Erik

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Hi
I got a big problem
when starting my labtop Ad-Watch came up with a lot of warnings of for me unexpected
changes in the registery
which I all blooked
then windows asked which program to open some of the links on the disktop (not
which program the link linked to!)
.. . .
now most of the link-icons is gone
I can't run any *.exe not even explorer.exe (but something can run, I can see run
AdobeReader, see my foto's - and run explorer.exe by right-click in the start-menu
on the controlpanel (which gives the options OPEN or EXPLORER)

found out how to run RSTRUI.EXE at a restorationspoint 2 days back
but it did not help :-(((( !

Can anybody help

--
erik
Denmark

Completely remove all the viruses and spyware on your computer.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"erik" <fox44REMOVETHIS@c.dk> wrote in message
> Hi
> I got a big problem
> when starting my labtop Ad-Watch came up with a lot of warnings of for me
unexpected
> changes in the registery
> which I all blooked
> then windows asked which program to open some of the links on the disktop
(not
> which program the link linked to!)
> . . .
> now most of the link-icons is gone
> I can't run any *.exe not even explorer.exe (but something can run, I can
see run
> AdobeReader, see my foto's - and run explorer.exe by right-click in the
start-menu
> on the controlpanel (which gives the options OPEN or EXPLORER)
>
> found out how to run RSTRUI.EXE at a restorationspoint 2 days back
> but it did not help :-(((( !
>
> Can anybody help
>

> --
> erik