I have Linux Mandrake on one disk and Windows XP2 on another. I would
like to put them both on one disk so I don't have to go into the
computer and switch the cables when I want to switch systems. Can
anyone help, as I am totally at a loss on this one? Thank you

--
jw9

"jw9" <jw9.1rh71n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> I have Linux Mandrake on one disk and Windows XP2 on another. I would
> like to put them both on one disk so I don't have to go into the
> computer and switch the cables when I want to switch systems. Can
> anyone help, as I am totally at a loss on this one? Thank you
>

> --
> jw9

Install XP first leaving enough unallocated space on the hard drive to
install linux. Next install linux. Most distros of linux will figure out you
have XP already installed and setup a boot manager like lilo or grub.

Kerry