Graphics Memory Accessibility: Dedicated
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Number of Total Expansion Bays: 14
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
HDMI: Yes
DVI: Yes
Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit

i don't know to much about computers so if you could please help me. i am switching over from console to pc. this setup her costs aroud 800$ but if there is a better part/hardware i could go up to 1000$. please help.

Solution
^+1
If you are looking for a MOBO (mother board) get a Z68 or better. With your PSU's (power supply) get Corsair, Antec, Seasonic, and XFX. These are in the top line of PSU's.

Those are the PSU's you should be looking for. Thers are a lot of junky one's out there so be very careful when looking for the righ one. Other than that you have a nice set up going.

Just do your self a favor and get either the GTX 560 Ti Hwak or the HD 6950 to start. It might put you over the 1000 dollar mark with these up grades. But if you want a rig that will game as good as the Xbox and better then you have to. Good luck

DM186

Splendid
^+1
If you are looking for a MOBO (mother board) get a Z68 or better. With your PSU's (power supply) get Corsair, Antec, Seasonic, and XFX. These are in the top line of PSU's.

Those are the PSU's you should be looking for. Thers are a lot of junky one's out there so be very careful when looking for the righ one. Other than that you have a nice set up going.

Just do your self a favor and get either the GTX 560 Ti Hwak or the HD 6950 to start. It might put you over the 1000 dollar mark with these up grades. But if you want a rig that will game as good as the Xbox and better then you have to. Good luck

Solution