Installer runs every time I start my computer

Windows XP installer runs automatically to install Photo Gallery which I
don't wish
to install every time I start or restart.I've had this problem for 3 days
now.What can I do to stop this?
1 answer Last reply
More about installer runs time start computer

    How to resolve Common "Windows Installer" Problems
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555175&Product=winxp

    Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301

    Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll down to
    Item No. 94 (Windows Installer Fix).

    [Courtesy of Kelly Theriot, MS-MVP]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "elsa" wrote:

    | Windows XP installer runs automatically to install Photo Gallery which I
    | don't wish
    | to install every time I start or restart.I've had this problem for 3 days
    | now.What can I do to stop this?

Installer Computers Microsoft Windows XP