EQ2 Solo'g question

There are times I like to jump on for just a bit and not worry about
supporting or letting other players down when have to leave. Where would a
lvl 18 tank go to do a bit of XP solo'g or maybe some quests that can be
accomplished alone?

I know it is a bit of an open ended question, but any ideas would be
helpful.

TY in advance

Fleabus - Highkeep
Littledude - Highkeep

You'll find loads of soloable creatures in north & central Antonica
if you are Qeynos based. Never been to the other city but I imagine
there are plenty of soloable creatures in its equivalent area, The
Commonlands.

Josh Carter wrote:
> There are times I like to jump on for just a bit and not worry about
> supporting or letting other players down when have to leave. Where
would a
> lvl 18 tank go to do a bit of XP solo'g or maybe some quests that can
be
> accomplished alone?
>
> I know it is a bit of an open ended question, but any ideas would be
> helpful.
>
> TY in advance
>
> Fleabus - Highkeep
> Littledude - Highkeep

I soloed the scorpions, cubes, and bats in the Vermin's Snye around
that level. They're ^^ group mobs though, but pretty easy to kill on
your own and drop plenty of books and sellables.

"Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in

> There are times I like to jump on for just a bit and not worry about
> supporting or letting other players down when have to leave. Where
> would a lvl 18 tank go to do a bit of XP solo'g or maybe some quests
> that can be accomplished alone?
>
> I know it is a bit of an open ended question, but any ideas would be
> helpful.

Lots of solo encounter mobs in Antonica that you should be able to tackle
at level 18. Various gnolls, bears, wolves, skeletons, lizards. For
gnolls, try the Antonica road near the first bridge heading east from
Qeynos, you will also find some bears and wolves in there. For higher
level ones, go further east, and north. Also, Gnolls and lizards near
Oracle station. Skeletons east of Oracle station, as well as near the
entrance to Stormhold. You could try soloing snakes, beetles, and
antelope in Thundering Steppes, I am not sure how well you will do as a
tank at 18 to be honest. If you can solo them, you can also get a quest
from the trapper near the entrance to kill snakes or beetles to further
increase your reward for doing so.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 21 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage

"Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
> There are times I like to jump on for just a bit and not worry about
> supporting or letting other players down when have to leave. Where would
> a lvl 18 tank go to do a bit of XP solo'g or maybe some quests that can be
> accomplished alone?
>
> I know it is a bit of an open ended question, but any ideas would be
> helpful.

Well, before the big patch I was soloing the ^^stags in Antonica forest,
however I find those to be deadly since the patch.

You could try the scarecrow fields near the steppes stattion. There are lots
of lvl 17,18 and 19 bears, wolves etc near the fields. You may also find a
pickup group looking to do the crows.

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:25:23 GMT, "Josh Carter"
<josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote:

>There are times I like to jump on for just a bit and not worry about
>supporting or letting other players down when have to leave. Where would a
>lvl 18 tank go to do a bit of XP solo'g or maybe some quests that can be
>accomplished alone?
>
>I know it is a bit of an open ended question, but any ideas would be
>helpful.
>
>TY in advance
>
>Fleabus - Highkeep
>Littledude - Highkeep
The Darkclaw crabs are great for 18. Just stay on the beach and off of
the left side facing shoreward and nothing will agro you.
--
Wulfbones Gnome Cleric Qeynos Antonia Bayle
Wulfrunner Gnome Predator Qeynos Antonia Bayle

Wulfbones

"Cheddar" <me@there.net> wrote in

> "Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
>> There are times I like to jump on for just a bit and not worry about
>> supporting or letting other players down when have to leave. Where
>> would a lvl 18 tank go to do a bit of XP solo'g or maybe some quests
>> that can be accomplished alone?
>>
>> I know it is a bit of an open ended question, but any ideas would be
>> helpful.
>>

> Well, before the big patch I was soloing the ^^stags in Antonica
> forest, however I find those to be deadly since the patch.
>
> You could try the scarecrow fields near the steppes stattion. There
> are lots of lvl 17,18 and 19 bears, wolves etc near the fields. You
> may also find a pickup group looking to do the crows.

I did the stags post patch until they greyed out, I was hanging out there
to kill the one lone timberclaw anyway, so I started hitting them too.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 21 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage