I am looking for some decent pc rpg's. Games I have played:

Vampire Bloodlines The masquerade

Planescape Torment

Soulbringer

Dragon Knight (I think it was part 4)

Elder scrolls 3 and 4

Neverwinter Nights

Free to play MMORPG's:

Shaiya (As well as all of the ones on aeria)

Forsaken World

Runes of Magic

Fiesta Online

Eligium

King of Kings

Lord of the Rings Online

Champions online

Mabinogi

Runescape

(alot of them on Gamigo)

Pay to play MMORPG's

Everquest

Everquest 2

World of Warcraft

To give you an idea of the types of games i like here are some console favorites of mine

Genesis

Phantasy star series

Shining Force 1 and 2

Landstalker

SNES

Legend of zelda a link to the past

Secret of mana

Dreamcast

Shenmue and Shenmue 2

Phantasy star online version 1 and 2

Playstation

Mega man legends 1 and 2

Final fantasy 7 and 8

Wild arms 1 and 2

Legend of Dragoon

Playstation 2

Final fantasy 10 and x2

Other series I like

Resident evil and silent hill

So any good game recommends? I'm use to playing on a console and graphics do not bother me as much as the fun factor and quality (if it can have all 3 perfect!!!) I don't mind turn based combat as some do. I'm not really into first person shooters sorry i just never could get into them.

More about : rpg mmorpg

February 8, 2012 7:17:18 PM

FFXIII-2 is a lot of fun for me as of late. Even though I liked FFXIII, most people didn't. It was too linear and too JRPG for most peoples tastes now that the Genra is more western forward then Japanese forward.

You should look into Mass Effect Series. I liked Skyrim and Witcher 2.

if you are looking for some good RPG's on the consoles, check out Tales of Vesperia for the Xbox 360, and a new Tales game titled Tales of Xillia is coming soon to the PS3. I really enjoyed that series and it has continued into this current generation.

Also, Star Ocean: The Last Hope Internation was decent and a lot of fun especially if you use the Japanese Voice acting with English Subs. Valk. Chronicles. Eternal Sonata was very good.

And of course the Dark Soul and Demon's Soul are very good if your looking for a frustrating challenge.

I hope that helps you, Also Fallout 3 was great.
m
l
February 8, 2012 7:32:49 PM

Mass Effect 1 &2 are pretty good. I prefer Mass Effect 1 though because the story was better and because Mass Effect 2 was a bit dumbed down so that it could be released for consoles. Mass Effect 3 should be coming out on March 6.

Fallout 3 is also pretty good. The vast amount of mods allows you to customize your game. Fallout: New Vegas was nice, but of the two I definitely prefer Fallout 3.

I'll be picking up Dragon Age: Origins soon. All the reviews said it is a very good or one of the best RPGs around. Dragon Age 2, well it didn't seem to get as much rave reviews as the 1st game.

Personally, I'm trying to complete Oblivion. I played it for a while, but then I got really, really bored with it. I stopped play for about 2 years. Since Skyrim came out I'm trying to force myself to at least complete the main quest in Oblivion before buying Skyrim.

It looks like the games I'll be playing this year in chronological order are (If I have the time):

Dragon Age: Origin
Oblivion (Morrowind was a much better game)
Mass Effect 3
Skyrim (if I can complete Oblivion 1st)
m
l
Related resources
February 8, 2012 8:12:56 PM

Hi, I know you've asked for PC titles, but everything has already been listed by the posters above me, so I decided to give you some console titles you didn't mention, but you should like them.

PS2
wild arms 3 & 4
shadow hearts 1,2,3
devil may cry 1, 3 (2 is bad)

PS1
parasite eve 1,2
Vanguard Bandits
Castlevania
m
l
February 8, 2012 8:37:28 PM

@Jprobes I owned 13 and hated it >_< I also use to own 9 and hated it as well i'm afraid (to me the final fantasy series has gone down hill and i hate having to learn a whole new battle system with each game)

@jaguarskx Mass Effect 1 & 2 as well as the Fallout games you mentioned sound interesting Dragon age i saw on the PS3 it looked kind of interesting.

@AntiZig I have played parasite eve 1,2 and loved them (there is a parasite eve 3 for psp i think i have not tried it though) I also played wild arms 4 (i do not currently own a ps 1 or 2 any more lol only console i have now is a gamecube for my kids >_< ) I also use to own castlevania lament of innocence.

So many great games so far thanks guys. I also own diablo 2 (hated it >_< )

Does any one here even play free to play mmorpgs? I've tried loong as well (hard to list all games i've have played off the top of my head lol) I figured there would be more rpgs for the pc tobe honest.
m
l
February 8, 2012 9:00:29 PM

Legend of Dragoon :D  still my favorite battle system in any RPG ever made.

Skyrim is a great game as well and much better than oblivion IMHO and fallout was great as well. Both are huge games and well worth the money.

Also star wars the old republic is a pretty good MMO but it is pay to play. Also check out Tera Online. It comes out May 1st I think.
m
l
February 9, 2012 12:28:20 AM

For Ps2 try Dragon quest 8, Persona 3, or Persona 4

For Dreams cast/Game cube try Skies of Arcadia.
m
l
February 9, 2012 12:41:06 AM

Someone else played Mega Man Legends besides me? Holy crap lol. I have to second (third?) Skyrim. It really puts Oblivion to shame and personally I enjoyed it more than Morrowind.
m
l
February 9, 2012 8:20:56 AM

psychodegu said:
For Ps2 try Dragon quest 8, Persona 3, or Persona 4

For Dreams cast/Game cube try Skies of Arcadia.

I have no console other then a gamecube right now lol

@casualcolors I loved mega man legends although part 2 was not as good in my opinion. And i probably won't be buying skyrim until i build a newer pc as the pc i'm using right now is an athlon 64 x2 4400+ using the on board graphics a 6100 geforce. so i was looking for some older rpgs to check out until i get the other pc built (will take a long time on my budget i'll have to buy each part 1 month at a time so its a long time off until i will have it completed). So i was looking to try out a few other good games until i get the new pc finalized.
m
l
February 9, 2012 11:51:13 AM

don't do the 1 part a month, by the time you finish you would have overpaid on things. Save the money, when you have enough for everything then buy all the components
m
l
February 9, 2012 4:36:12 PM

Please don't take offence at this but from your response it sounds like you arer not married. The only way to do a build for me would be to buy it slowly piece by piece month by month. Most wives end up finding any money being hidden back and spend it lol Plus you add kids into the mix and the fact i'm on a budget and there you have it. So that is why i'm planning a month by month component buy until i have all that i want. The last 2 components will be the mother board then the processor (planning to go with an i5 2500k build) With the new ivy bridges about to be released over this next year i'm hoping it drops the prices on the sandy bridge processors.

Like i said i mean no offence but its my only real option. If the ivy bridge releases and does well then the prices on the sandy bridges should drop modestly. But i'm allowing time to see if it happens by buying the case and psu then the ram then a hard drive (going to try out the ssd drives) then a video card then the motherboard and lastly the processor. Plus i'll add a mouse keyboard monitor and windows in as i can. Some components i can buy together with the motherboard and processor each being separate buys (to be able to get a higher quality of both). So i hope you can understand why i planned to go this route.

Its not like i have an option to do it another way lol If i did i would do it. But unless i win the money out of the blue i'm afraid it will not happen any other way. And i'm really wanting to do a new build. This one has served me well for 6 years but i really need an upgrade. I could probably get by just replacing my motherboard processor and ram but using windows xp 32 I'd also need windows 7 64 bit and i'd want a decent video card. And by going that far i would just be ahead to go with a full new build and retire this one to the wife and kids (although the wife does use mine on occasion but not as much since i bought her a tablet lol) For kids games and surfing the internet this one should still last then until at least 2014 when i'd need to upgrade the windows (by then i may just say the heck with it and put linux on it).

But now i'm going way off topic. I just tried out Star wars knights of the repuplic. Not a bad game i have part 2 but going to wait until i beat the first one before going after it. (which won't be long i seem to rip through rpgs to fast) Then i might revisit the elders scrolls 3 and 4 i have to finish them. Then i will probably try to get and check out the witcher series then hit fallout then mass effect hopefully by the time i hit all of those my new pc will be ready to test itself against skyrim.
m
l
February 9, 2012 4:55:07 PM

I like Dark Age of Camelot (use google for screenshots). Its an old mmorpg but still has a small base of fans/players.
you can play it on a freeshard (google for "daoc uthgard")
m
l
February 10, 2012 4:21:02 PM

zolton33 said:
Please don't take offence at this but from your response it sounds like you arer not married. The only way to do a build for me would be to buy it slowly piece by piece month by month. Most wives end up finding any money being hidden back and spend it lol Plus you add kids into the mix and the fact i'm on a budget and there you have it.

Open a savings account at a bank, take the money you would spend on a compute part and put it in a bank. Once you do that for several months, you will have the money to buy all the stuff you need at once. If you really don't save money at all and your wife spends it before you can even accumulate any savings, then I think you have some serious problems. Like you even need to let your spouse know you have a saving account, since the money there would have been spent on a computer part any way.
m
l
February 10, 2012 4:32:05 PM

psychodegu said:
Open a savings account at a bank, take the money you would spend on a compute part and put it in a bank. Once you do that for several months, you will have the money to buy all the stuff you need at once. If you really don't save money at all and your wife spends it before you can even accumulate any savings, then I think you have some serious problems. Like you even need to let your spouse know you have a saving account, since the money there would have been spent on a computer part any way.

Not an option as i do not keep secrets from my wife never have never will. Been married almost 12 years now and i'm not about to start. As far as :

If you really don't save money at all and your wife spends it before you can even accumulate any savings, then I think you have some serious problems.

Most wives spend money its not some big cosmic secret. Any man married more then a year realizes this. Its expensive for a woman to look good. And i am not exactly sure what you are implying by saying serious problems. But its really way off topic this is a topic about pc rpgs and mmorpgs (not about my future build and how i plan to go about it). So please try to remain on topic >_<
m
l
February 10, 2012 9:00:27 PM

zolton33 said:
Not an option as i do not keep secrets from my wife never have never will. Been married almost 12 years now and i'm not about to start. As far as :

If you really don't save money at all and your wife spends it before you can even accumulate any savings, then I think you have some serious problems.

Most wives spend money its not some big cosmic secret. Any man married more then a year realizes this. Its expensive for a woman to look good. And i am not exactly sure what you are implying by saying serious problems. But its really way off topic this is a topic about pc rpgs and mmorpgs (not about my future build and how i plan to go about it). So please try to remain on topic >_<

You really should have easily liquid able assets for emergencies. You could even just over stock that account with your wife knowing your going to take a certain amount out later, because of the extra saving you were doing. I'm sure she needs to look good, but sounds like you need a new computer.
m
l
February 10, 2012 9:18:41 PM

psychodegu said:
You really should have easily liquid able assets for emergencies. You could even just over stock that account with your wife knowing your going to take a certain amount out later, because of the extra saving you were doing. I'm sure she needs to look good, but sounds like you need a new computer.

I asked nicely for you to drop it as its way off topic. Now not every one can have liquid assets stocks bonds and such. And not every one can do things like every one else. Now stop yes stop before you respond. If i had another better route then the one i'm choosing don't you think i'd go that way? Now please just drop it as its way off topic as i have already said. I'm asking for recommends for pc rpgs and mmorpgs. Unless you want to just send me the cash for a new build? :p  If not then please remain on topic.
m
l
February 11, 2012 1:37:37 PM

jaguarskx said:
Mass Effect 1 &2 are pretty good. I prefer Mass Effect 1 though because the story was better and because Mass Effect 2 was a bit dumbed down so that it could be released for consoles. Mass Effect 3 should be coming out on March 6.

Fallout 3 is also pretty good. The vast amount of mods allows you to customize your game. Fallout: New Vegas was nice, but of the two I definitely prefer Fallout 3.

I'll be picking up Dragon Age: Origins soon. All the reviews said it is a very good or one of the best RPGs around. Dragon Age 2, well it didn't seem to get as much rave reviews as the 1st game.

Personally, I'm trying to complete Oblivion. I played it for a while, but then I got really, really bored with it. I stopped play for about 2 years. Since Skyrim came out I'm trying to force myself to at least complete the main quest in Oblivion before buying Skyrim.

It looks like the games I'll be playing this year in chronological order are (If I have the time):

Mass Effect 3

mass effect was a console release, they ported the game (by Demiurge Studios not bioware) to the pc a year after console release.

m
l
February 12, 2012 10:11:29 AM

dirtyferret said:
mass effect was a console release, they ported the game (by Demiurge Studios not bioware) to the pc a year after console release.

Ahh yes, you are correct it was released on the Xbox 360 first. I suppose I thought it was a PC only game because Mass Effect 1 was not release for the PS3 so I wrongly assumed it was not released for the Xbox 360 as well. And I don't really keep track of console games since I don't care.

According to BioWare demonstrator Chris Priestly....

Quote:
"This is a conversion... BioWare hates ports."

Considerable effort has been expended on adapting the science-fiction role-playing game from console to desktop. Not only does it have the well-documented control, inventory, and hot-key changes, but it also has gameplay improvements informed by community feedback on the 360 original. There are shorter loading times and faster elevators, and there's less texture-popping. Mass Effect PC also supports higher resolutions...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/i_masseffect_pc

Anyway, Mass Effect 2 did feel dumb down compared to the original game. Except for the story, but I did liked the story in ME 1 a little more than in ME 2.
m
l
February 12, 2012 12:57:28 PM

i personally liked mass effect 2 and dragon age 2 better then the originals but all are solid games. two games that i don't see on the list but highly recommend.

witcher 2 - great single player RPG that looks fantastic and lets you make legit choices (unlike bioware games). the entire second act is completely different based on who you choose to support. the end battles has several completely different outcomes.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - good story but fantastic game play that allows you to play any way you want.
m
l
February 20, 2012 7:58:19 AM

Sounds like some cool games i'll have to check them out.
m
l
March 3, 2012 12:58:26 AM

jaguarskx said:

Mass Effect 3

I say you should forget about Oblivion. Skyrim doesn't share any back story with Oblivion, well, barely, Tiber Septum is mentioned in the occasional conversation, but never about any of the story. Don't torture yourself, just play Skyrim, it's much better. The UI still has consoles in mind, but the leveling system is much better.
m
l
March 3, 2012 1:17:52 AM

I'm with you. I played Oblivion for all of 3 hours and wasn't very impressed. The massive environments looked beautiful on my old PC but I simply could not overlook the character models of in Oblivion. I'm sure it was a great game for some but it wasn't for me.

With that being said, I had Skyrim on my old computer with view distance down a bit and settings on high and I thought it looked unbelievable. I just recently built a new computer and I have every setting maxed maxed maxed and I'm super impressed. I went through default legionnaires and found one that looked strikingly similar to King Leonidis from 300 so I modified him to look almost identical to him... which he does, on maxed out graphics with the hi-res pack; I feel like I'm playing a new game.

I also loved Dragon Age: Origins. I didn't get into the Neverwinter or Baldur's Gate series as my computers weren't capable of maxing them but I loved the strategy in Dragon Age as it's allegedly the spiritual successor to the old Forgotten Realms games. I played through one time and made it half way through Awakenings and now I'm very far with a new character and I still enjoy playing the game... this time maxed out. This time I'll be sure to keep a backup file of my character (this second character was created in 2010) so I can be sure I'll play awakenings to the end.

Witcher 2: I played it on my i7 460m laptop on medium and it looked ridiculous and had very impressive choices to be made. I think I'm going to be forced to beat the first Witcher. I played for a bit but I didn't enjoy it much, I'll have to try it again.

Make sure if you decide on Dragon age you get the ultimate, which is all of the DLC and Awakenings. At one point I saw DA:o  Ultimate and DA II for $29.95 but that was around Christmas when digital games are dirty cheap.

Good luck with your choices.

Free MMO? Conquer 2.0 and Age of Conan; the latter got terrible reviews but the game patched up well... over 20GB of storage or more though.
m
l
March 3, 2012 2:04:59 AM

I think an easy thing would be to install steam on your PC and to watch for sales of games. I recently bought Dues Ex: Human Revolution on sale for 10$. And yet I haven't had chance to play. Also I just beat Kingdoms of Amalur on the PS3 (I play PS3 / PC games). This game was great on many aspects the gameplay and interface of the game was top notch. But it lacked in the story. I found myself at many times (the whole game) skipping through dialogue. I would recommend this game but buy it once it drops in price.

here are some other games I have played recently that I would recommend:

Fallout 3
Dragon Age: Orgins (I didnt find the second one good at all)
DC Universe Online = decent and free
Batman Arkham Asylum ( I have Arkham city but have not started it yet)
Skyrim
Oblivion
Half-life 1 & 2
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I & II (I like the second better especially when you play enough to turn allys into jedi)

Also I am glad to see I was not the only one to play Mega Man Legends Legend of Dragoon ( I hope they put these on the PSN network soon)

I wasn't sure to help you or not, since you said you didn't like Diablo 2 :D 
m
l
March 3, 2012 2:42:22 AM

zolton33 said:

So any good game recommends? I'm use to playing on a console and graphics do not bother me as much as the fun factor and quality (if it can have all 3 perfect!!!) I don't mind turn based combat as some do. I'm not really into first person shooters sorry i just never could get into them.

i still playe Neverwinter Nights 1.

i can recommend Realms Online the p2p mmo under their Raven server run by gamesamba.com. Raven has 24/7 GMs and also a lot of xp boosts which means you get to a high level pretty fast. I only recommend this game if you like PvP though. Not for everyone as the game is not focussed on quests or monsters. It's just fun to drop in and casually chase players around and maybe kill them. I like that i do not need to spend more than 20 minutes at any login.
m
l
March 3, 2012 3:53:41 AM

Is Neverwinter 1 that much better than 2? I always considered playing baldur's gate 2 but I just don't know if I could deal.
m
l
March 3, 2012 3:57:32 AM

I actually like 2 more than 1. I felt NWN 1 was a bit slow to grow on me.
m
l
March 3, 2012 4:08:37 AM

I had NW2 but I took a long break from I forgot how to do everything. DA:o  just seems so much more polished though. I read on Tom's that there is a rumor of BG3 coming out.
m
l
March 4, 2012 12:40:27 AM

NW2
All the games by Spiderweb software (not great graphic-wise, but open-ended and generally great plots- I particularly liked the Exile and Avernum series)
Titan Quest (like Diablo, but less gory, better class system, better equipment, and better co-op)
Nox (Kinda similar to Diablo, but awesome plot, more unique classes, more humor and a unique style)
Dungeon Siege and DSII (also similar to Diablo)
Definitely the Mass Effect series
The first two Fallout games were great, and the others were okay.
Escape Velocity Nova (if you like a space-RPG game)
The older Fantasy Star games were good
The older Deus Ex games (not just the new one)
All the D&D games (though some are better than others, they can be purchased for super-cheap right now in a bundle over at Gamers Gate)
Dungeons of Dredmor (VERY amusing game)
Tibia (MMORPG, free to play, surprisingly addictive)
m
l
March 4, 2012 12:48:46 AM

I haven't thought about Titan Quest in a while, but I agree what what you wrote. Titan Quest probably has the best class system of a Diablo style game I've seen. I did, however, find it hard to really get into the first time through, but the gear acquisition gets really fun on the 2nd and 3rd levels. Some gear lets you completely play a character different than you normally can play them. They also allow good synergies between dual class builds, better than anything I've seen before.
m
l
March 4, 2012 2:57:46 AM

MXan said:
NW2
All the games by Spiderweb software (not great graphic-wise, but open-ended and generally great plots- I particularly liked the Exile and Avernum series)
Titan Quest (like Diablo, but less gory, better class system, and better co-op)
Nox (Kinda similar to Diablo, but awesome plot, better equipment, more unique classes)
Dungeon Siege and DSII (also similar to Diablo)
Definitely the Mass Effect series
The first two Fallout games were great, and the others were okay.
Escape Velocity Nova (if you like a space-RPG game)
The older Fantasy Star games were good
The older Deus Ex games (not just the new one)
All the D&D games (though some are better than others, they can be purchased for super-cheap right now in a bundle over at Gamers Gate)
Dungeons of Dredmor (VERY amusing game)
Tibia (MMORPG, free to play, surprisingly addictive)

No go for the Fallout 3 series and the new Deus Ex game?
m
l
March 4, 2012 3:16:58 AM

jfizzle4321 said:
No go for the Fallout 3 series and the new Deus Ex game?

The new Deus Ex game is better than the second one, but good as its plot is, the first Deus Ex plot was better. Of course, its graphics suck and it suffers from other elements of its age, but still. The third Deus Ex is still very good, don't get me wrong- I didn't list it as other posts had already mentioned it a few times.

The first two Fallout games had more character to them. Fallout 3 and especially New Vegas lost some of that charm, and both games quickly became monotonous to me- I like exploring every crevice, so long before I was through Fallout 3's main plot, I had so many stimpacks death was impossible unless I simply fell asleep. I then completed much of the game with the same enemies, the same weapons (except for a few unique ones), and it became boring. A few mods helped for awhile, but couldn't solve the game's problems. The color scheme didn't help with that- everything was the same color, even after installing a few mods there was precious little variety in locals. (Just like Oblivion's caves.) To be honest, Fallout 3 was essentially Oblivion with guns.

New Vegas seemed exactly, exactly, like Fallout 3. Different plot and a few new enemies, but the AI was essentially the same, the weapons didn't change much, the graphics were the same, and Fallout 3 had so bored me by the end... never did finish F:NV. At least New Vegas had some different locals, but the bugs were the most horrible enemies ever created- far too powerful, and very demoralizing. I mean, who wants to be killed by a fly? The only good part of New Vegas was Honest Hearts, though admittedly I didn't finish the game so perhaps there was more to it later on.

jfizzle4321, what's your avatar from?
m
l
March 4, 2012 5:59:48 AM

MXan said:
The new Deus Ex game is better than the second one, but good as its plot is, the first Deus Ex plot was better. Of course, its graphics suck and it suffers from other elements of its age, but still. The third Deus Ex is still very good, don't get me wrong- I didn't list it as other posts had already mentioned it a few times.

The first two Fallout games had more character to them. Fallout 3 and especially New Vegas lost some of that charm, and both games quickly became monotonous to me- I like exploring every crevice, so long before I was through Fallout 3's main plot, I had so many stimpacks death was impossible unless I simply fell asleep. I then completed much of the game with the same enemies, the same weapons (except for a few unique ones), and it became boring. A few mods helped for awhile, but couldn't solve the game's problems. The color scheme didn't help with that- everything was the same color, even after installing a few mods there was precious little variety in locals. (Just like Oblivion's caves.) To be honest, Fallout 3 was essentially Oblivion with guns.

New Vegas seemed exactly, exactly, like Fallout 3. Different plot and a few new enemies, but the AI was essentially the same, the weapons didn't change much, the graphics were the same, and Fallout 3 had so bored me by the end... never did finish F:NV. At least New Vegas had some different locals, but the bugs were the most horrible enemies ever created- far too powerful, and very demoralizing. I mean, who wants to be killed by a fly? The only good part of New Vegas was Honest Hearts, though admittedly I didn't finish the game so perhaps there was more to it later on.

jfizzle4321, what's your avatar from?

I forget where I found it. I saw it somewhere and thought it was pretty awesome so I downloaded it on my old rig.

I played fallout 3 without any expansions and I actually liked it which was surprising because I do not really get into apocalyptic games. I played borderlands and didn't like it at all though. I have Dues EX and played for a few hours but I think I like fantasy RPGs better. My current RPG to beat is Origins all the way through. I'll combine that with dirt 3 and mostly BF3. I want to beat Witcher 2 and Skyrim again now that I have an updated rig. I just downloaded a few mods for Skyrim but I really just want to focus my rpg attention to origins over the next few months. I don't play that often (other than bf3) so it'll probably be next year before I beat Skyrim and Witcher 2 again.
m
l
March 5, 2012 1:00:02 PM

DA: Origins is a good one. I have some gripes about it, but they're pretty minor ones. Haven't played the sequel though; heard it wasn't as good. In DA: O, my favorite characters were always mages, which is a feat since I almost always go for straight-up heavy armor and dual-sword warriors.
m
l
March 6, 2012 7:01:38 AM

I always tend to go with the rogues for some reason. I am on my second playthrough, though I did start another playthrough a while ago, and I have opted for the rogue elf every time. I also played through mostly using Morrigan, Allistar and Leliana. I like the dog too. The way to go is to use Morrigan as an arcane warrior, epic beast healer shapeshifter going primal and dual wielding.

I started the expansion with my first character and my hdd wiped out so I figured I'd give it a shot again. I consider the game one of my all time favorites so I might as well beat the regular game again and then play the expansion.

As far as the sequel? The graphics are way better and the combat is fun but the maps are cookie cutter, i.e you see the same dungeons over and over. That's kind of disappointing. I'll beat that one once I'm done with awakenings.
m
l
!