Automatically turn off computer?

July 3, 2005 2:05:01 AM

I created a scheduled task to turn off my computer via the command line
"shutdown.exe -s". I also tried "shutdown.exe -l -s". Unfortunately, it
restarts the machine in either case so it's left powered-on at the welcome
screen. How can the machine be turned off completely?
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 12:54:46 AM

More info here:
http://aumha.org/win5/a/shutcut.php