Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Wolverine (origins)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Niko (gta4)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry potter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
well out of the choices you've given, and discounting that some characters are not video-game only characters, I would have to say none. Some of the games I didn't play, rest of the games that I have played, there's not much to go for main character. (gordon freeman for instance, HL2 is a great game, but gordon as a character, sorry, not in my book, valve built his character by gordon not speaking a word through all the games and other characters putting the words in his mouth. I would say Alyx is probably a far better character from HL2 than gordon)

If we consider games outside of your list, I would have to say probably HK-47 (KOTOR) and Geralt (witcher) are the most memorable and unique characters.

and if we consider the other sources besides video games, then wolverine will be at the top of the list any day

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011
Harry Potter and Wolverine are not strictly speaking video game characters, and, as AntiZig has already mentioned, Gordon Freeman does not speak or have any kind of personality or back story.

Out of the choices given, none of them stand out to me as being a good character but I would say either Master Chief or Max Payne, not because they are good characters but because they are pretty cool.

Some of my personal favorite video game characters are:

Bourbon - Metro 2033
Miller - Metro 2033
Tommy Vercetti - GTA: Vice City
Jill Valentine - Resident Evil
HK-47 - SW:KOTOR
Atlas - Bioshock

speaking of AC2, I think some time after playing the game I would walk around making fun of italian pronunciation of his name, it sounds cool but at the same time very cheesy and boastful (i can't describe it any better). All I can say is me and my friends who played the game had quite a laugh over it

addzy94

Distinguished
May 27, 2011

Half life is also my favourite game...and as for Ezio Auditore I wouldn't know because I have only played Assassin's Creed 1

-jonez

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2012

Never really got into the game, like the movie though.

Ezio didnt appeal to me....
somethign about a human puss in boots didnt make me feel like an assassin

The olive garden is not Italian. They just claim to servee Italian food. As for the accent... it's off a bit but close, LoL. Trust me, my parents came off the boat in '62 - that's 1962. Almost 50 years later and they still speak like that. If you can't make fun of yourself or friends & family, who can you make fun of? heck, they should have used my dad for Ezio's voice. It would have been a hoot.