Updated: Tom's Hardware December 2010 Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you please add load tests, including max rated load, and ripple tests to the PSU charts. Otherwise they are just "PSU efficiency charts". Load testing is also important to put junk PSU's to shame when they dont deliver their rated power. I cant stress how important this is, as so many people still buy cheap PSU's and dont understand what is wrong with them. Even well known brands fail at this from time to time.

cappster

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
How about updated videocard charts? I would like the ability to compare crossfire/SLI with one card solutions as I am forever trying to get the best bang for my buck now and into the future.

CerianK

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
Intel i5-760 is overdue for being added to the CPU charts (especially for those wanting to compare it to the i7-870 on budget motherboard configurations where gaming is not a primary consideration).

techmaniac

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2005
Yet you still can't keep your GPU charts anywhere near current. The 68xx series have been out for over a month now without appearing on the charts. Sad.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
Not very impressive charts this time around really!
The compare feature is broken - while it'll list the stats, it might be missing the title of the actual products you're comparing - for instance try comparing an i7-920 to an i5-750s & an e6300 - you'll find that only the i7 has a model at the top of the list.
Also there are google advertisements in the middle of the charts - how annoying and misleading is that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS