Antec TruePower 2.0 550 or Fortron Blue Storm?

my antec tp 330w is totaly worn out. it exhausts very hot air! and my cpu temp reaches 58c on load, because it heats my entire aluminum case. I have 100$ to spend on a new psu. should i get the Antec TruePower 2.0 550 or Fortron Blue Storm? both are 90-100$. Please recommend anything else at this price? i want the best for 100$.
will be powering:
3500+
a8v deluxe
3 seagate barracudas
plextor 716a
r9800pro
4x256 corsair xms pc3200
6 answers Last reply
More about antec truepower fortron blue storm
  1. I would get the Antec 550, but both are excellent choices.

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
    And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
    So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>
  2. Flip a coin.

<b><font color=blue>Athlon64 3200+ Winchester/MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI/MSI 6800 Ultra/1 GB Kingston HyperX (Dual Channel)/74GB WD Raptor/600Watt Enermax Noisetaker/ Dual Mitsubishi 21 Inch Monitors</b></font color=blue>
  3. Both the same price? Both have about the same output power too, both are under-rated but the FSP is more under-rated.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
  4. the antec has 4 sata connectors, and the fsp has 2.
    i think i'll buy the antec.
  5. Let us know how it works out for you.
  6. how is the enermax EG565AX-VE FMA 2.0 SLI ?
    for 113$ on newegg.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Antec Truepower Components