Copying Domain profiles on Windows XP

July 6, 2005 10:54:06 AM

I am upgrading many users PCs this year and would like to retain their
current profiles (Desktop setting, IE favorites). I am trying to copy a
domain\user profile from Windows XP to a the new PC. I have logged on as a
user that has full admin rights to that PC, but when I select the doamin\user
profile that I want to copy, it is grayed out. And this is for any
domain\user profile. Only the local profiles are available to be copied.

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 2:29:04 PM