EQ2 Camera views

Has anyone figured out how to pan the view around to get different
angles on your characters in EQ2?
I can only succeed in doing it occasionally during a fight, but never
at any other time. I'd like to see what my character looks like on his holy
steed. :)

Ching

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 01:09:37 GMT, "Chingach" <Chinga00@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Has anyone figured out how to pan the view around to get different
>angles on your characters in EQ2?
> I can only succeed in doing it occasionally during a fight, but never
>at any other time. I'd like to see what my character looks like on his holy
>steed. :)

Hold down the left-mouse button and move the mouse.

--
Elder Lizsolo Spiritmaster - 66 Beastlord
Baron Darkensolo - 65 Cleric

"Darkensolo" <handy@solo-technology.killthis.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 01:09:37 GMT, "Chingach" <Chinga00@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Has anyone figured out how to pan the view around to get different
> >angles on your characters in EQ2?
> > I can only succeed in doing it occasionally during a fight, but
never
> >at any other time. I'd like to see what my character looks like on his
holy
> >steed. :)
> >

> Hold down the left-mouse button and move the mouse.
>
> --
> Elder Lizsolo Spiritmaster - 66 Beastlord
> Baron Darkensolo - 65 Cleric
> Jester Rachsolo - 45 Bardling
> Pliska - 41 SK
> Rodcet Nife
> A: Top Posters
> Q: What's the most irritating thing on Usenet?

Very much appreciated. I think I had tried every configuration of
shift/mouse key there is, but never tried the left only.
Good to go. Thanks )

Ching