Presario 5700N-466 hardware specs

I am trying to help my daugther's nanny by upgrading her Presario to
something better. I need to find out more details about the
motherboard configuration but cannot find it anywhere, and compaq's
website does not list that info.

Basically, I need to know the fastest processor the mobo will support
and the max amount of memory it will take.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Victor
1 answer Last reply
More about presario 5700n hardware specs

    Unfortunately, those are not very upgradeable. Processorwise, you only can
    go from the 466MHz Celeron to a 533. Max memory is 256MB (2 slots. 128MB max
    in each).
    HH

    "Victor A. Cuya" <vcuya@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to help my daugther's nanny by upgrading her Presario to
    > something better. I need to find out more details about the
    > motherboard configuration but cannot find it anywhere, and compaq's
    > website does not list that info.
    >
    > Basically, I need to know the fastest processor the mobo will support
    > and the max amount of memory it will take.
    >
    > Any information will be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Victor

Compaq Hardware Presario Computers