Presario 5700N-466 hardware specs

Last response: in Computer Brands
July 30, 2004 6:02:56 PM

I am trying to help my daugther's nanny by upgrading her Presario to
something better. I need to find out more details about the
motherboard configuration but cannot find it anywhere, and compaq's
website does not list that info.

Basically, I need to know the fastest processor the mobo will support
and the max amount of memory it will take.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Victor
July 31, 2004 12:13:49 AM

Unfortunately, those are not very upgradeable. Processorwise, you only can
go from the 466MHz Celeron to a 533. Max memory is 256MB (2 slots. 128MB max
in each).
HH

!