Favourite FPS games

Please give only 1 game as an answer.

Don't include series or DLC's.
16 answers Last reply
More about favourite games
  1. Currently that would be Tribes: Ascend even though it's in beta, since I have the access, I am playing the hell out of it, the main movement mechanic is unique and enjoyable.
  2. Modern Warfare 1.
  3. Thornyjohny said:
    Modern Warfare 1.

I bet you loved teh level called all ghilled up in modern warfare, where you go with a sniper with captain macmillan
  4. addzy94 said:
    I bet you loved teh level called all ghilled up in modern warfare, where you go with a sniper with captain macmillan

You're right, that was awesome. I've always wanted more of Captain MacMillan. :)
  5. Team Fortress :D
  6. Duke Nukem 3d. Fast pace, great level design (dat z-axis), intresting weapons that require swapping.
  7. The title of this thread is:

Favourite FPS games

But you only want one answer...

Fallout 3
  8. I was about to list off like 10 games but then I forgot it said only 1 game. If I was going to choose only one it would be Battlefield 2142. I have never spent more time in any other game. (other than WWF No Mercy for N64 lol)
  9. CoD United Offensive is up there too as well as Brothers In Arms Hells Highway. Damn I could list a few lol
  10. Half life
  11. MW3. boy do i love my bands like i love my wagons. true story though. but i will admit it's nothing better or worse than any other of the CODs.
  12. I like these two games:

Modern Warfare
    Fallout 3
  13. I used to love call of duty, but now I kind grown out of it.

Battlefield I like :)
  14. F.E.A.R

Call me the minority but this was one of my favorite single player 'campaign' FPS
  15. keyanf said:
    Duke Nukem 3d. Fast pace, great level design (dat z-axis), intresting weapons that require swapping.

i play eduke its dukenukem 3d only in hd ,

download it via torrentz.eu
  16. Shadow Warrior ;)

Thumbs if u know it
    Reply if u know it !!
Ask a new question

Read More

Games FPS Video Games