Driver Verifier - IBM ThinkPad & IBM hardware drivers

chuckenheimer

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2005

I cannot get Driver Verifier to properly load after the 1st reboot if I
have enabled the function. Is this because of the specific,
individualized drivers for the IBM ThinkPad hardware (when I choose to
verify ALL DRIVERS) and will it be impossible to utilize this function
on my Windows XP Professional partition?

I am wanting to diagnose a STOP: 0x0A and other blue screen crashes and
had hoped to use Driver Verifier. Are there any other alternatives I
might use to help diagnose an offending driver?

Thanks!

chuckenheimer

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2005

Well, let's try this without any IBM indications.