Solved

Slow BF3 game...

Intel(r) core(TM)2 Duo CPU

E7400 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 Ghz

3.00 GB ram

32 bit :D

At the most my game runs at perhaps 9 frames at the most on the lowest settings possible, and runs at 3 on the highest.

Ill upload a video showing it within 40 mins.
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about slow game
  1. What GPU do you have?

Could be the duel core CPU.

I've been planning to get a quad-core, seems BF3 just doesn't run well on duelcores at all.
  2. Operating System
    MS Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit SP2
    CPU
    Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 @ 2.80GHz 45 °C
    Wolfdale 45nm Technology
    RAM
    3.00 GB Single-Channel DDR2 @ 399MHz (6-5-5-17)
    Motherboard
    Acer Aspire X1700 (CPU 1) 41 °C
    Graphics
    LG TV (1280x1024@60Hz)
    512MB GeForce G210 (Sapphire/PCPartner) 64 °C
    Hard Drives
    625GB Western Digital WDC WD64 00AAKS-22A7B SCSI Disk Device (Fibre)
    Optical Drives
    ATAPI DVD A DH16A6S SCSI CdRom Device
    UF8453O FVZ315X SCSI CdRom Device
    Audio
    NVIDIA High Definition Audio

Thats what speccy is telling me

-Edit- That youtube video might take a little bit longer, My upload appears to be slow.
  3. What video card, and that CPU will be on the edge regardless of card, and 3GB of RAM is vey light, my system runs at about 5-5.5GB when running BF3.
  4. speccy or GPU-z
  5. CPU-z is also good for checking specs.
  6. Defiantly going to want to upgrade the GPU, the CPU also.
  7. At the moment im renting this computer cause it was an upgrade to my old one BY nealy 35% my old one had 2 gig's of ram an ancient graphics card, Ect Ect, But could run BF3 like a dream.
  8. Dont worry guys, im just going to deletew it of my computer and forget it never happend, Screw this game.
  9. Best answer
    the 210 GPU that you have is nvidias lowest offering from three generations ago.

You appear to be renting a perfectly acceptable office machine, that machine will run games from 6-7 years ago.

what was your old machine?
  10. Oh, Dont worry, It wasent the card, I just updated the card into the BETA stage and now im running the game at a maximum of 65 FPS. And and thats the solution BTW ^.^
  11. Lward53 said:
    Oh, Dont worry, It wasent the card, I just updated the card into the BETA stage and now im running the game at 65 FPS. And and thats the solution BTW ^.^

so you are running BF3 on a G210 at 65FPS, yes the driver update would be important, however what you have achieved is a miracle
  12. Lmao! I concur with Monkey, that would be some achievement if you got 65FPS on BF3 out of that setup... With beta drivers.
  13. Hi Issac, do you only comment on bf3 threads :)
    I was going to suggest that the OP call nvidia and explain how to get a huge lead on AMD by letting them examine his system.
  14. The FPS spike between 20-66 atm -According to Fraps- So, Yes i would vote tha tMUCH better than the 9-7 i was getting.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Battlefield Games Video Games