LG VX4400

Can anyone help me. In my 4400 I can associate a jpg picture of the person I
am talking to, in the first place it does show as background when the phone
rings though it is covered by the Verizon Wireless advertising(or roaming
indicator whichevr you prefer) and the display of the duration of the call. As
soon as I answer the call the image is replaced by a white background with the
duration info and the Verizon ad there. I want to know a) how do i get rid of
the Verizon ad for good as well as the duration of the call info, and b) how do
i make it so the image of the person I am talking to remains on the screen
without it being replaced by the white background(and hopefully sans any
writing). Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. (if it is any
help i have the cable and the DataPilot software already.

In news:41ed96b4$1_1@127.0.0.1,
LrdAnkh <LrdAnkh@hotmail.com> typed:
> Can anyone help me. In my 4400 I can associate a jpg picture of the
> person I
> am talking to, in the first place it does show as background when the
> phone
> rings though it is covered by the Verizon Wireless advertising(or
> roaming indicator whichevr you prefer) and the display of the
> duration of the call. As soon as I answer the call the image is
> replaced by a white background with the duration info and the Verizon
> ad there. I want to know a) how do i get rid of
> the Verizon ad for good as well as the duration of the call info, and
> b) how do
> i make it so the image of the person I am talking to remains on the
> screen
> without it being replaced by the white background(and hopefully sans
> any
> writing). Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. (if
> it is any help i have the cable and the DataPilot software already.

> News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
> World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms -
> Total Privacy via Encryption =----

To get rid of the Verizon Wireless Banner you can edit the eri.bin file with
bitpim.
You can get bitpim free at http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/#download.

As far as your other questions I can't help you.