Taskbar problem

When i log in, my icons and desktop loads pretty fast except my taskbar.
After around 10 seconds and the red light blinking, it then starts to load.
This did not happen in the past before i reinstalled my computer. I am using
windows xp professional sp 2, pentium 4 3.2ghz, 1gig ram, mcafee firewall and
antivirus. any suggestions?
2 answers Last reply
More about taskbar problem

    You may wish to check out:
    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "Edwin" <Edwin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When i log in, my icons and desktop loads pretty fast except my taskbar.
    > After around 10 seconds and the red light blinking, it then starts to load.
    > This did not happen in the past before i reinstalled my computer. I am using
    > windows xp professional sp 2, pentium 4 3.2ghz, 1gig ram, mcafee firewall and
    > antivirus. any suggestions?

    not working, already tried, but thnx anyway

    "TaurArian" wrote:

    > You may wish to check out:
    > Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
    >

    > "Edwin" <Edwin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > When i log in, my icons and desktop loads pretty fast except my taskbar.
    > > After around 10 seconds and the red light blinking, it then starts to load.
    > > This did not happen in the past before i reinstalled my computer. I am using
    > > windows xp professional sp 2, pentium 4 3.2ghz, 1gig ram, mcafee firewall and
    > > antivirus. any suggestions?

Taskbar Windows XP