edwin

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2004

When i log in, my icons and desktop loads pretty fast except my taskbar.
After around 10 seconds and the red light blinking, it then starts to load.
This did not happen in the past before i reinstalled my computer. I am using
windows xp professional sp 2, pentium 4 3.2ghz, 1gig ram, mcafee firewall and
antivirus. any suggestions?

You may wish to check out:
Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

"Edwin" <Edwin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When i log in, my icons and desktop loads pretty fast except my taskbar.
> After around 10 seconds and the red light blinking, it then starts to load.
> This did not happen in the past before i reinstalled my computer. I am using
> windows xp professional sp 2, pentium 4 3.2ghz, 1gig ram, mcafee firewall and
> antivirus. any suggestions?

edwin

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2004

not working, already tried, but thnx anyway