Sims 3 Late Night

DomiSIM

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012
Hello, I have the Sims 3 and other expansion packs. After installing and playing the Pets Game, I installed the Late Night expansion pack and it keeps saying disc not found please enter the Pets disc. I have purchased the game from two different stores and it does the same thing.

joecarver

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2011
I'm not sure what the problem is.

Sims 3 requires that you insert the disc of the most recently released expansion pack, which in this case is the Pets expansion.

Have you tried using this disk? As the game will not start unless it is inserted.

Maybe the game prefers that you install expansions in the order that they were released. Try uninstalling Sims 3 completely, but make a backup of the saved game folder somewhere in "My Documents" folder. You don't want to accidentally delete your saved games.

Re-install Sims 3 and all your expansion packs in chronological order based on when they are released. Therefore, based what you currently have you should...

1. Install Sims 3
2. Install Late Night
3. Install Pets

joecarver

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2011
It doesn't matter what order the expansion packs are installed in (my girlfriend plays Sims a lot, that's the source of my knowledge).

The only thing that matters is that the disc from the latest released pack is inserted.