Westell 327 Signal Repeater?

There is lot of distance between our Verizon Westell 327 wireless
router and the front room SqueezeBox that plays MP3s from our computer.
Lately I've been getting a lot intermittent breaks because of a weak
signal.

I guess I could run a cable under the house, but this seems to defeat
the whole purpose of wireless. Is there a repeater I can get for this
modem, or any other good reliable signal boosting device that will
relolve this issue?

Thanks,
Ed Aleks

> There is lot of distance between our Verizon Westell 327 wireless
> router and the front room SqueezeBox that plays MP3s from our computer.
> Lately I've been getting a lot intermittent breaks because of a weak
> signal.

Can you move the router at all? Reduce the number of RF obstacles that
the signal has to go through.

Otherwise, if you can change antenna's then a more directional antenna
will likely work wonders.

David.