volume

The volume on my laptop is really low and I have checked all volume settings
which are set on high and mute is def. not on. Any suggestions?
2 answers Last reply
More about volume

    The sound card driver on my laptop (Sony VIAO) has a drop-down selection box
    that lets me choose "extra boost for laptops" as part of the driver. It
    doubled the volume that came out of the speakers. I also have a very small
    set of external, battery-powered, speakers I use for movies.

    You can get to the driver through the usual method for getting to the
    Hardware Manager.

    "rstylie" wrote:

    > The volume on my laptop is really low and I have checked all volume settings
    > which are set on high and mute is def. not on. Any suggestions?

    May sound silly but is there a button of some sort on the actual laptop? Try
    that...

    "rstylie" <rstylie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > The volume on my laptop is really low and I have checked all volume
    settings
    > which are set on high and mute is def. not on. Any suggestions?

Laptops Microsoft Windows XP