william webb

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2012
I have medal of honour 10th anniversary edition and have not played it for some time.

The main problem right now is in the training session when I get to the throwing of grenades no matter how many I throw it keeps saying I have 2-3 more and I am stuck.
Any help would bve apprecaited.

Bill

william webb

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2012

Now can you tel me how to use the machine gun in the boot camp training mode?. because I cannot get it to fire.

william webb

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2012
Thank you for the replies and yes I was able to use the machine gun and throw the grenades, but I will have to leave this game for a while as I am having too many problems with playing it, I have only finished the boot camp one but cannot complete the getting to the top deck of the burning ship at Pearl Harbour or the one of capturing the artillery gun in France, also the motor pool, every time I get close to any of these I get killed because I forgot there was a german some where and he shoots me.

I am 81 years old and so I know most of the problems are my age as I get brain cramps every so often but this game is frustrating and some time not fun, I have printed out most of the manual as a guide.

What I would like to know is there some where where I can get hints, cheats etc to help me out?.

Thanks for your patience.

Bill