Tradeskill Work Order Questions

I'm a level 12 scholar. I got a tradeskill task that wants me to make "10
middling caustic assault". The picture next to the order looks like a rune.
I found a "caustic" scroll on the chemistry table and am wondering if this
is the right thing. Is there a "caustic assault" also that I'm not seeing?
I've looked on every table and been to the internet searching. I don't want
to waste my components on the wrong thing.

Also, my friend who also does tradeskiling is able to buy stroma wash at the
vender in the tradeskill instance and it is not available to me. Is this
because she has completed her tradeskill work order? Does completing this
quest make more things available to you to buy? And if so, is there a list
of the things that become available to you if you complete the task, maybe
on the internet somewhere?

Thanks,

Abby

>Also, my friend who also does tradeskiling is able to buy stroma wash
at the
>vender in the tradeskill instance and it is not available to me. Is
this
>because she has completed her tradeskill work order? Does completing
this
>quest make more things available to you to buy? And if so, is there a
list
>of the things that become available to you if you complete the task,
maybe
>on the internet somewhere?

The vendor sells different items to you as you level and based on the
tradeskill's society level. The society levels up as people do
tradeskill quest. However, the general option is tradeskill quest are a
waste of time and money so people don't do them, hence no society is
that high level. (If you want to know why check the thread here about
tradeskill quests.)