READ while you can-From the bottom up

Last response: in Components
Share
July 24, 2005 4:10:46 PM

What discrepancy? One is the rated and the other is the measured number.

Now please stop trolling and wasting my time.

Thanks

From: Larry Fairbank [mailto:o xymoron@gwtc.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:08 AM
To: Fredi Gross
Subject: Re: No PSU Guide?

Still no joy.

Per your review:

"Input: 1058 watts (213 volts, 5.02 ampere, cosphi 0.98)

Output: 850 watts (21.2 ampere/3.3 volts, 26.0 ampere/5 volts and twice 26.3 ampere on 12 Volt, 20 watts on -5/-12 volts, 5 volts standby)"

Per PCP& Cooling:

Four +12V rails @ 17A each

Don't sound like the same monster to me!

I still cannot see a link to a PSU guide under "Toms Guides"

Tom's Guides

Mainboard Guide

CPU Guide

Graphic Guide

Display Guide

Digital Video Guide

Storage Guide

Business Guide

Consumer Electronics

HowTo

Columns

At the page: http://www.tomshardware.com/index.html, Click on "Search Prices", "Shop a Category"- There is No PSU Category.

How much digging around your site does it take to find the info I need? Sure, it's easy if you know where it is! Even when I find what I need, I can't trust it-explain the Number of 12V rail discrepancy...That spec is number 1 in importance to me.

Sorry-Just more wasted time...