Can't open lost file that has a mbb extension - HELP!

Hi,
I typed my resume from an email sent to me in an attachment thru Microsoft
Outlook Express. (I was to complete the Q & As & return it to the sender)
BUT, when I sent it, it didn't go...the only file that has my "perfect
revised resume" has an mbb extension...and I can't open it. Can someone HELP
me open this, if not, I will pay to have someone do it for me..........HELP!
Orlando FL
Shdila M.

..mbb files are...
A Word AddInn which permits to save multiple Word documents in one single
file.

MannaBook is supposed to open .mbb files.

Free version here...
http://www.manabook.com/

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.