gta multiplayer!!!!!!!

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
i played some today with vice city. it was pretty cool. had some lag problems but its still a work in progress. you can shoot eachother, run eachother over and fly helicopters and every thing. the only limitation is if you kill some one with the appache, only you will see the damage, no one else will, even if you kill some one with it only you see the damage and it screws every thing up.

wpdclan.com cs game server - 69.12.5.119:27015

G

Much thanks, I've been looking for this for a while, i was just finding crappy clones that didn't work.

<font color=red>The difficult thing about doing nothing, is that you never know when you're done. </font color=red>
<A HREF="http://www.tylersite.8k.com/photo.html " target="_new">http://www.tylersite.8k.com/photo.html </A>

dhlucke

Polypheme
very very buggy. Lots of lag. And it's very weird when you shoot somebody since it doesn't look like they die when you kill them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<font color=red><b>STEP AWAY FROM THE CHEESE!

dhlucke

Polypheme
It's still fun and will be great. It's beta now though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<font color=red><b>STEP AWAY FROM THE CHEESE!

jaythaman

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002
It's been beta for ages and buggy like hell from the very beginning, I've been following it since it's start. Still quite promising though. Makes me wonder though, Why would rockstar leave the multi player feature out if the coding was tried, umm becoz it didnt work well. Still a promising thing though

<font color=blue>If you don't do it right the first time, reload. :evil: </font color=blue><font color=red><b><i>JayKay</font color=red></b></i>

Caimbeul

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003
They didnt put it in because it gives them an excuse to make GTA4: Another City this time with multiplayer!! and take our money all over again.

<i>"We have always been here." - Koch
Mmm Dawn AND Eve Drroooooolllll
--------------------------------------------------
<b>XP2100+, 1Gb RAM, ASUS A7N8X, PNY 64Mb Ti4200. :cool: