USB Data Cable the charges the VX6100 while in use

Looking for someone that has a USB Data cable for a VX6100 that charges
the phone while in use? If you have one that works, where did to get it.

Thanks

onourway
7 answers Last reply
More about data cable charges vx6100

    I have one. I bought it on Ebay, the only place to shop...:)

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:03:24 GMT, "Traveling"
    <rvparked-newsroup@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Looking for someone that has a USB Data cable for a VX6100 that charges
    >the phone while in use? If you have one that works, where did to get it.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >onourway

    I also have one from Ebay. The charger either
    doesn't work or works Very slow.

    T wrote:

    > I have one. I bought it on Ebay, the only place to shop...:)
    >
    > On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:03:24 GMT, "Traveling"
    > <rvparked-newsroup@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >

    >>Looking for someone that has a USB Data cable for a VX6100 that charges
    >>the phone while in use? If you have one that works, where did to get it.
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>
    >>onourway

    I'm going to assume that it works as a data cable and CHARGES at the
    same time, Where on ebay did you but it.

    Thanks

    onourway
    "T" <Vegasguy51@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have one. I bought it on Ebay, the only place to shop...:)
    >
    > On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:03:24 GMT, "Traveling"
    > <rvparked-newsroup@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Looking for someone that has a USB Data cable for a VX6100 that
    >>charges
    >>the phone while in use? If you have one that works, where did to get
    >>it.
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>
    >>onourway

    EBAY eforcity(.com) Was less expensive on EBAY than direct. I paid
    about $9.00 with shipping for cable and driver disk. Got BitPim for free.

    Dave

    --
    Diving is life! The rest is just details.

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:03:24 GMT, "Traveling"
    <rvparked-newsroup@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Looking for someone that has a USB Data cable for a VX6100 that charges
    >the phone while in use? If you have one that works, where did to get it.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >onourway

    This one works great for me - $20
    http://www.cellphonemall.net/wireless/store/accessorydetail.asp?id=40769&phoneid=507

    No issues whatsoever. BitPim is a free download, so I don't care if
    it's packaged with it or not. It'd probably be an older version
    anyway.

    "nymblz" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:59lsv0tgbrfk4tdp3eaf58sd51s4rqqn25@4ax.com...
    > This one works great for me - $20
    > http://www.cellphonemall.net/wireless/store/accessorydetail.asp?id=40769&phoneid=507
    >
    > No issues whatsoever. BitPim is a free download, so I don't care if
    > it's packaged with it or not. It'd probably be an older version
    > anyway.

    You should however query the vendors what they have done to contribute
    to the BitPim project. As an example none have loaned us a VX6100.

    Roger

    In news:1u72d2-tem.ln1@home.rogerbinns.com,
    Roger Binns <rogerb@rogerbinns.com> typed:
    > "nymblz" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    >> This one works great for me - $20
    >> http://www.cellphonemall.net/wireless/store/accessorydetail.asp?id=40769&phoneid=507
    >>
    >> No issues whatsoever. BitPim is a free download, so I don't care if
    >> it's packaged with it or not. It'd probably be an older version
    >> anyway.
    >
    > You should however query the vendors what they have done to contribute
    > to the BitPim project. As an example none have loaned us a VX6100.
    >
    > Roger

    On the referenced site (www.cellphonemall.net), I noticed that that their
    instructions said:
    Verizon High Speed (230kbps)
    PhoneNumber = #777
    Username = “your phone number”@vzw3g.com
    Password = vzw
    Verizon Low Speed
    Phone number: #777
    User: WEB
    Password: WEB

    For low speed I have always used:
    Verizon Low Speed
    Phone number: #777
    User: qnc
    Password: qnc

    Has there been a change or is www.cellphonemall.net incorrect?

Verizon Cable USB Internet Service Providers