USB Data Cable the charges the VX6100 while in use

Tags:
  • Verizon
  • Cable
  • USB
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
January 19, 2005 10:03:24 PM

Looking for someone that has a USB Data cable for a VX6100 that charges
the phone while in use? If you have one that works, where did to get it.

Thanks

onourway

More about : usb data cable charges vx6100

January 19, 2005 10:03:25 PM

I have one. I bought it on Ebay, the only place to shop...:)

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:03:24 GMT, "Traveling"
<rvparked-newsroup@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Looking for someone that has a USB Data cable for a VX6100 that charges
>the phone while in use? If you have one that works, where did to get it.
>
>Thanks
>
>onourway

January 20, 2005 7:54:26 AM

I also have one from Ebay. The charger either
doesn't work or works Very slow.

T wrote:

> I have one. I bought it on Ebay, the only place to shop...:)
>
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:03:24 GMT, "Traveling"
> <rvparked-newsroup@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>Looking for someone that has a USB Data cable for a VX6100 that charges
>>the phone while in use? If you have one that works, where did to get it.
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>onourway

January 20, 2005 8:12:47 PM

I'm going to assume that it works as a data cable and CHARGES at the
same time, Where on ebay did you but it.

Thanks

onourway
"T" <Vegasguy51@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have one. I bought it on Ebay, the only place to shop...:)
>
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:03:24 GMT, "Traveling"
> <rvparked-newsroup@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Looking for someone that has a USB Data cable for a VX6100 that
>>charges
>>the phone while in use? If you have one that works, where did to get
>>it.
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>onourway

Anonymous
January 22, 2005 11:27:32 PM

EBAY eforcity(.com) Was less expensive on EBAY than direct. I paid
about $9.00 with shipping for cable and driver disk. Got BitPim for free.

Dave

--
Diving is life! The rest is just details.
Anonymous

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:03:24 GMT, "Traveling"
<rvparked-newsroup@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Looking for someone that has a USB Data cable for a VX6100 that charges
>the phone while in use? If you have one that works, where did to get it.
>
>Thanks
>
>onourway

This one works great for me - $20
http://www.cellphonemall.net/wireless/store/accessoryde...

No issues whatsoever. BitPim is a free download, so I don't care if
it's packaged with it or not. It'd probably be an older version
anyway.
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 6:58:16 PM

"nymblz" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:59lsv0tgbrfk4tdp3eaf58sd51s4rqqn25@4ax.com...
> This one works great for me - $20
> http://www.cellphonemall.net/wireless/store/accessoryde...
>
> No issues whatsoever. BitPim is a free download, so I don't care if
> it's packaged with it or not. It'd probably be an older version
> anyway.

You should however query the vendors what they have done to contribute
to the BitPim project. As an example none have loaned us a VX6100.

Roger
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 11:35:05 PM

In news:1u72d2-tem.ln1@home.rogerbinns.com,
Roger Binns <rogerb@rogerbinns.com> typed:
> "nymblz" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> This one works great for me - $20
>> http://www.cellphonemall.net/wireless/store/accessoryde...
>>
>> No issues whatsoever. BitPim is a free download, so I don't care if
>> it's packaged with it or not. It'd probably be an older version
>> anyway.
>
> You should however query the vendors what they have done to contribute
> to the BitPim project. As an example none have loaned us a VX6100.
>
> Roger

On the referenced site (www.cellphonemall.net), I noticed that that their
instructions said:
Verizon High Speed (230kbps)