Networking,Printer sharing

July 19, 2005 2:50:35 PM

Morning Guys
I am presently networking two computers through my router,(1 each XP and 1
each XP pro), Both AMD processors. I have it working up to that point. Main
question is how do I network the Lexmark USB printer? Instructions I have
discovered says that it must me fully installed on one of the computers
which means that ,in order to use it on the network, the computer with the
main installation ,must be on. How can I install it so it can be used on any
network computer without the main computer with the full installation being
on??
Thanks
July 19, 2005 3:38:04 PM

A print server - Best Buy has them.