Networking,Printer sharing

Morning Guys
I am presently networking two computers through my router,(1 each XP and 1
each XP pro), Both AMD processors. I have it working up to that point. Main
question is how do I network the Lexmark USB printer? Instructions I have
discovered says that it must me fully installed on one of the computers
which means that ,in order to use it on the network, the computer with the
main installation ,must be on. How can I install it so it can be used on any
network computer without the main computer with the full installation being
on??
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about networking printer sharing

    A print server - Best Buy has them.

    "artce@yahoo.com" <arthurcemail-newsgroup@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Morning Guys
    > I am presently networking two computers through my router,(1 each XP and 1
    > each XP pro), Both AMD processors. I have it working up to that point.
    > Main
    > question is how do I network the Lexmark USB printer? Instructions I have
    > discovered says that it must me fully installed on one of the computers
    > which means that ,in order to use it on the network, the computer with the
    > main installation ,must be on. How can I install it so it can be used on
    > any
    > network computer without the main computer with the full installation
    > being
    > on??
    > Thanks

Computers Networking Windows XP