Everquest 2 powerleveling..correction

chrisb

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2004

eqsecrets2005@lycos.com wrote:

> There's a new website, the only I know of, that has secrets for
> Everquest 2...stuff like powerleveling and making platinum.
> The correct url is http://eqsecrets2005.lycos.com

Is this the spammer or is this a ligitamate site?

ChrisB wrote:
> eqsecrets2005@lycos.com wrote:
>
>> There's a new website, the only I know of, that has secrets for
>> Everquest 2...stuff like powerleveling and making platinum.
>> The correct url is http://eqsecrets2005.lycos.com
>>

> Is this the spammer or is this a ligitamate site?

Judging by the content, your typical EQ spam site...except the spammer
was so dense he got the URL wrong :)

--
Michael Greenhalgh
---

EverQuest 2:
Miglok | Half-Elf Predator | Lavastorm

City of Heroes:
Shadow Ranger | Mutation Scrapper | Virtue
---

ChrisB <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in news:hP9Hd.18399$ph.839@okepread01:

> eqsecrets2005@lycos.com wrote:
>
>> There's a new website, the only I know of, that has secrets for
>> Everquest 2...stuff like powerleveling and making platinum.
>> The correct url is http://bullshit.lycos.com
>>

> Is this the spammer or is this a ligitamate site?

I vote for KFed spammer.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 21 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage

"ChrisB" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> eqsecrets2005@lycos.com wrote:
>
> > There's a new website, the only I know of, that has secrets for
> > Everquest 2...stuff like powerleveling and making platinum.
> > The correct url is http://eqsecrets2005.lycos.com
> >

> Is this the spammer or is this a ligitamate site?

spammer - he probably changes his name each time he has been booted after a
report....